A pack that lets you think about your adventure, not what's on your back.
Large but slim-profiled, with a wealth of pocket options and even a top pocket that detaches to become a hip-pack
, the Osprey Aether 70 will adapt itself to a wide variety of backpacking adventures.
The IsoForm™ harness and hipbelt
provide an unparalleled range of fit, and Osprey's clever features like J-Panel access, Stow-on-the- Go™
trekking pole attachment and their suspension technology
let you concentrate more on what you're doing, and less on what's on your back.
The top pocket can be detached and converted into a convenient lumbar pack for quick use on your travels.
The 'Stow-on-the-Go' loops allow you to quickly and easily stash your trekking poles out of the way when you're on the move.
A spacious backpanel sleeve (with hanger) will easily accomodate a 3-litre or smaller hydration bladder, with slots for your drinking tube at either side of the pack.
The bright red internal compression strap lets you bundle your gear down to size, centralising the weight and making your pack more manageable.
- LightWire™ alloy peripheral frame
- Red internal load compression strap
- Three horizontal compression straps
- J-zipper panel access
- Stretch woven dual access side pockets
- Stretch woven front pocket with
- welded vent
- Cord loop Add-Ons™ attachment slots
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Side gear loops and straps
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider
- Two ice axe loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Load: 50lb - 65lb
- 4400 cu.in.
- Weight: 5lb 4oz (2.33kg)
- Size: 33.5" x 15" x 13" (85 x 38 x 34cm)
- 73 litre
Spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams
Hook-and-loop adjustable yoke allows
4” (10cm) of fine torso adjustment
LightWire™ Alloy Peripheral Frame Suspension:
Ribbed foam backpanel with grip mesh
Recycled HDPE framesheet with weight-reducing cutouts